« Home | Phil's BBQ » | Janina San Miguel » | Italian Chicken Wings » | Find X » | Kain na tayo! » | Zuppa Toscana » | Fire Red V » | Rise to the Challenge » | What If » | ♥ Jin »

University Cafe

One thing I missed about working in Riverside was working near my FRIENDS and our LUNCH times. One frequently visited establishment was University Cafe aka UC. Shortly after I left Riverside, the place closed down (unknown reasons to me). A few weeks ago I had learned that they just relocated to a better area. They closed down for a year to build this new place. I was excited to go try it again! Best part... same menu. Some of my favorites include:

  • JalapeƱo or Regular House Special Chicken
  • BBQ Pork Tofu
  • Beef Stew Noodle
  • Salty Fish and Chicken Fried Rice

And plus you get a drink w/ your meal. (^_^) I like to get Black Tea. Their new place is bigger and the tables are less crowded. And now there is a parking lot. Before, at their old location, parking was a hassle. [yelp]

1400 University Ave
Riverside, CA 92507
(951) 686-6338

Labels: